Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Bead soup

I am participating in the Bead Soup Blog Part this year as well and my partner this year is the talented wire work artist Colleen from The Tangled Wire Workshop. To my surprise when I got her address from Lori (Anderson, founder of the BSBP) my partner also lived in Sweden. 

Colleen sent me a wonderful bead soup with two focals! The hand made one was not finished by the last mailing date so she sent me a lovely carved semi precious stone bead. She also sent me a lovely soup cf semi precious and precious stone beads and a gorgeous handmade wire work toggle clasp. 

A couple of days later the gorgeous handmade pendant arrived in my mailbox. My pictures below do not do them justice. Coleen has some close up pictures on her blog as well.





I cannot find the pictures I took of the soup I sent to Coleen but you can see a picture of it here on her blog


No comments:

Post a Comment