Monday, April 18, 2011

A bit more in vintage style...

I do like vintage style jewelry so I am doing a bit of that kind of jewelry but with my own twist giving it a simpeler Swedish touch. Here are some pictures of a necklace and a pair of earrings I have made a while ago but haven't bloged about. The necklace got sold very quickly to my fiances mother and I have actually just made a couple of earrings to match it, must remeber to photograph them as well. Bronze coloured craft wire and metal findings, lace, facetted glass and freshwater pearls.
Bronze coloured metal findings, swarovski facetted round bead and a large glass briolette.



3 comments:

  1. Ohh those are lovely. Especially the necklace I can totally see why that sold quickly.

    Emma

    ReplyDelete
  2. The green drops look so very beautiful and could be worn with a gamut of colors.I love this shade of bottle green and feel like snatching it away.Gold Charm

    ReplyDelete
  3. All beautiful. I love those green drop earrings as well! And your simple Swedish touch works so well :-)

    ReplyDelete