Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Challangeing colors...

The blog Operation Tackle That Bead Stash presents a moodboard every month and the July moodboard inspired me to use some beads in orange and yellow that is not really the kind of color I usually use. I am really happy with the reault, especially with the bracelet. I actually made some bracelets as a birtday present for ome of my younger sisters in the same tye of design but in totaly different colorpalettes. I jut need to bring the camera over there and take some photos so I can show you.




The July moodboard



Dyed agate and"jade" rounds linked togeter with 20g copper wire and some copper beads.





Puffy copper flowers and dyed "jade" hanging from handforged ear wires.




Orange glass and yellow dyed agate and dyed "jade" hanging from handforged ear wires.



No comments:

Post a Comment