Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Christmas fairs...

I have attended two Christmas fairs this month. It was the first time for me and I am really happy with them both, even though the first one was outdoors ant it was a freezing -23 degrees C (that's about -7 degrees F). 


 The second one was a two-day event indoors in an old industrial building called Verket. The atmosphere was great! I had a red wall light right behind my booth as you can see which was really nice.


I had my fiancee make some simple wooden t-bar displays for necklaces. They are made in two sizes one for long necklaces and one for shorter necklaces. 


 I thought of making some kind of bust-like display as well but I did not have the time for it so I used some frames as displays as well as some vintage dishes filled with rice for my spoon necklaces ans rings.







No comments:

Post a Comment